This was my first case. It took about half a year to finish it. I won two awards for it:
1. Spectator's sympathy award.
and then, after it was air-brushed:
2. The best case in CIS (ex-USSR)
It was fully home-made case. No hi-techs, just a lot of soul.
A lot of modifications were made with it:
1. windows cut with dremel;
2. blow holes;
3. Car Ignition lock mod instead of POWER button;
4. weels and legs;
6. "Fallout" logo in the front panel;
8. Wire sleeving;
9. Paintng of all inside devices into black;
10. PSU mod;
13. Custom rheo-bus;